This lockdown has brought about a lot more in our lives, be it family life or the new work from home regimen. There is so much more, from trepidation to adaption, to now perfecting the art of family and work a day life, we have learnt it all and moved on in this new normal.
Like with hoteliers, BW HOTELIER too has upped its act and changed gears, as you would have seen, to bring to the industry the very best minds and a cross-section of diverse leadership, past, present and future with an objective to put forth healthy dialogues.
F&B is really the backbone of not just our industry, it occupies a big and important part in our lives as we sashay across unmindfully. If it is food, Anil Chadha, the COO of ITC Hotels, is that one name that marks more than its presence with his accomplishments in a career spanning over two decades at ITC Hotels across various cities.
Come this Saturday, our newest & our 8th show, Anil will lead some of the finest and senior most chefs India has and here they will be all together on one screen.
Let us present this exalted F&B line up:
Anil Chadha, COO, ITC Hotels
- Manisha Bhasin, Corporate Chef, ITC Limited - Hotels Division
- Himanshu Taneja, Culinary Director - South Asia, Marriott International
- Sharad Dewan, Regional Director - Food Production, The Park Hotels
- Rajeev Janveja, Corporate Chef, Lemon Tree Hotels Ltd
- Rohit Gambhir, Executive Chef, The Oberoi, New Delhi
- Arun Sundararaj, Executive Chef, Taj Mahal, New Delhi
- Neeraj Tyagi, Director of Culinary, Pullman New Delhi
Date & Time: Sat July 4 | 4.30pm to 6.00pm
BW HOTELIER FB Page
BW HOTELIER Twitter